April 15, 2012

Hello world!

Here is my first shot at writing a blog.

This is an experiment intended not only to share my views on the world with those interested, but also to improve my writing skills in English and Portuguese. Rien n'va plus (sic) will naturally focus on my favorite subjects, which should be revealed as the blog unravels.

After many failed attempts to choose a title for this blog, I came up with a French phrase that I read yesterday in James Joyce's Ulysses - an enjoyable if difficult book. While I attribute no particular connotation to this title, it should be interpreted in the context of games. In the end, that is what this blog is all about: experimentation in a leisurely fashion.

Hope that you enjoy reading this blog as much as I do writing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment